Accounting Services for the Restaurant Industry
Competitive and cyclical in nature, many restaurants operate on a slim margin subject to the whims of tourism trends, weather, and other factors beyond anyone’s control.
Why stress on the stuff you don't do best. Leave the accounting to us. As an added benefit, add another layer in between you and your vendors. Often those relationships mix between business and personal. Keep the relationship, without the hassle.
When you hire accounting and tax professionals that specializes in hospitality-related businesses, you get more than a general business accounting firm. We also handle industry-specific issues that arise such as state and local government tax incentives, tip reporting and tip credits and other deductions that reduce your tax liability, and in-depth knowledge of repair regulations, as well as sales and use tax.
Our Hospitality Accounting Services
- Cloud based systems - You have 24/7 access.
- Internal control review and implementation - Audit trails, approvals processes.
- Petty cash procedures - Weekly review of overages and shortages.
- Vendor relationship management - We take the burden and develop great working relationships wtih vendors.
- Declinging food budgts - Spend management solutions.
- Operational and profitability reviews - Weekly flash reports.
- Sales and use tax compliance.
- Business tax - Ensuring proper credits are taken.
- Payroll issues (tip reporting) - Minimizing data entry.
- Cash flow forecasting and revenue projections.
- Succession planning and exit strategies.
Our Hospitality Clients:
- Catering Companies
- Family-owned and Independent Restaurants
- Small Wineries
- Micro Breweries
Leave the accounting to us.
Our specialized accounting knowledge has helped numerous businesses thrive--and we’re ready to help you too. Your customers deserve top-notch service and so do you. Our friendly and responsive team is available to provide accounting services that go above and beyond.